The pool management company offers swim lessons. Additionally, some of our teen and young adult members have offered these in the past and you can arrange those.
Help us keep College Heights Pool a happy place.
1. Please shower prior to entering the pool.
2. No Running or other forms of horseplay.
3. No alcohol or smoking.
4. No disposable diapers. (Rubber pants or non-disposable swim diapers are required.)
5. Wading pool (baby pool) is for children 6 and under.
6. No rigid balls or rigid Frisbees.
7. Non-swimmers must have direct adult supervision at all times.
8. No diving except where permitted.
9. Only one person on the diving board and in the diving area at a time.
10. No reverse dives allowed.
11. No glass containers are allowed.
12. All safety issues are at the discretion of the lifeguards and the pool management. The decisions of the lifeguards and the pool management are final.
The full bylaws can be downloaded here.
College Heights Swimming Pool Party Guidelines
We are happy you have chosen to host your party at College Heights Swimming Pool. Here are some guidelines that will make the experience easier for your guests, other patrons and the lifeguards.
1) Be sure to submit your Party Reservation Form at swimclubvirginia.com to the pool manager at least one week prior to the event (two weeks for groups with more than 15 guests or for an after-hours party). Please see the form to the right - if your even exceed 15 people, an extra lifeguard will be required for the duration of the party.
2) On the day of the party, please arrive early and identify yourself to the guard at the front table. Let the guard know how many people you anticipate will come. Try to have one member of your party near the front entrance when guests are arriving. That person can expedite the check-in process for your guests and the guards alike, confirm pick up times with parents, explain the pool rules to visitors and tell them where to find the party.
3) When your guests have arrived – please mark off those who are guest swimmers.
4) We welcome parents of small children who are in direct supervisory roles. We also welcome parents who want to linger briefly to make sure their children are adjusting. However, College Heights Swimming Pool considers any adult enjoying the use of the pool and/or pool facilities for the duration of the party a guest. In other words, if parents are staying at the party while children swim, we ask that you obtain guest passes for those adults as well.
5) Please allow yourself time to clean up your party area and return any pool furniture to its place.
Thank you, and we hope you have a wonderful and memorable party.
Phone number at the pool: (540) 371-9820